At MSP Seals, we are an ISO 9001:2015 registered provider of hose assemblies and fittings. Equipped with over 20 years of experience and a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, our team can engineer custom product solutions for some of the most specific and unique customer applications.
Standard hose assemblies and fittings come in a variety of configurations, materials, and sizes, making them an appropriate solution for many applications. However, applications that require exacting performance typically necessitate the use of custom hose assemblies and fittings since they are tailored to the specific requirements and restrictions.
Custom Hose Assembly & Fitting Considerations
The experts at MSP Seals have the knowledge and skills needed to engineer the right hose assembly and fitting solution for virtually any application. Some of the factors the team considers when design and creating a custom solution include:
- Hose type. The right hose can help maximize the life expectancy of the assembly. The key characteristics to keep in mind when choosing a hose for an application include size, temperature, application, material being conveyed, pressure, end requirements, and delivery (STAMPED).
- Hose length. The overall length (OAL) of a hose assembly is a measure of its length from end-to-end. While this factor may not be critical in all applications, it is critical in limited-space applications. The hose cut length is the length of the hose component. It is calculated by subtracting the cut-off factor (the lengths from the bottom of the ferrule/collar to the end of the fitting/internal sealing surface) from the OAL.
- Hose fitting orientation. Orientation is critical for angled fittings; fittings that are installed with the incorrect orientation can significantly reduce assembly performance and life expectancy. The correct orientation is indicated by the number of degrees measured in the clockwise direction with tolerances of ±3° for OAL up to 24 inches and ±5° for OAL above 24 inches.
Custom Hose Assembly & Fitting Capabilities at MSP Seals
We offer a wide range of custom hose assemblies and fittings. Whether you need standard or metric and push-on or quick-connect components, our team has got you covered!
We can fabricate hose assemblies with diameters ranging from ¼ inch to 2 ½ inches. Capabilities for diameters of 2 ½ inch and larger are available for certain applications. We can construct them with 1–6 wires and various thermoplastic materials. Our hose offerings include:
- PTFE hose
- Nylon hose
- Wire braid hose
- Pressure hose
- Suction and return hose
- Push-on hose
- Non-conductive hose
- Self-storing air hose
- Bulk hose
We also offer these hose fittings and couplings:
- Quick disconnect fittings
- Push-on hose fittings
- Metric fittings
- Metric hose ends
- CAT® style hose ends
- Hose assembly machines
These products are available with the following fitting ends and port connections:
We also offer supply tube fittings and adapters in the following materials:
- Various plastic materials (contact us for more information)
Contact the Hose Assembly & Fitting Experts at MSP Seals Today
Looking for a custom hose assembly and fitting solution for your facility? Turn to the experts at MSP Seals! Our extensive experience, vast design and engineering capabilities, and broad material inventory allow us to design, develop, and deliver hose assemblies and fittings that fit nearly any customer need. To find out more about our custom hose assembly and fitting capabilities or discuss your requirements with one of our representatives, contact us today.